- All palletised deliveries, including Slatwall panels, Slatted Gondolas, Racking, Gridwall Panels, Display Units, Shop Counters, Retail Cabinets, Retail Furniture, Card Units, large bulky items and glass, will require TWO people for off-loading.
- The delivery driver is not our employee and is only insured to deliver the goods to the curb side. Goods will not be carried into your premises. This means that you will need to have people capable of lifting and carrying heavy goods.
- Please also remember that for transit, the pallets are strapped with metal or plastic strapping. You must have tools (pliers or wire cutters) that can cut through them.
- Please note that slatwall finishes are a natural product and there maybe colour variations.
- Our 1.2m x 1.2m slatwall boards have a half slot start which means that when one board is mounted on top of another, the butt joint is in the groove of the board and so cannot be seen. This option is normally more economical to deliver than our 2.4m x 1.2m boards. They are also simpler to collect and is easier to handle.
Create instant shop shelving with this 665mm wide x 2.1m high Jura Cream Wall Bay Shelving. It includes a 570mm deep base shelf and you can add more shelves.
These professional powder coated jura cream (RAL 9001) display shelving units, can be added together to create a run of wall shelving. You can also add them to your existing shelving to display your products to maximum effect.
Once you have completed your shelving run, you must add a separate upright & base leg to the final bay or stand-alone unit. As this kit only comes with one upright & base leg!
Manufactured from solid steel with a very heavyweight tolerance, this eye-catching retail shelving is designed to withstand commercial daily use. Our wall shelving bays contain everything you need to merchandise your store and feature an easy to clean finish.
The shelving pitch is a standard 50mm and the strong shelf brackets allow for 3 separate pitch angles of 0, 20 or 35 degrees. EPOS ticket rails are also included to allow you to display prices & product information.
This starter bay includes:
- 1 x Upright 2.1m
- 1 x Base Leg 570mm
- 1 x Base Shelf 570mm deep
- 2 x Shelf Brackets 570mm
- 5 x Jura Cream Back Panels
- 1 x Base Plinth
- 1 x Clear EPOS Ticket Rail 40mm high
How to order more starter bays:
If you want to build a run of shelving bays, then simply select how many starter bays you require. Don't Forget! To complete a run, you must add a separate upright & base leg to the final bay or stand-alone unit!
How to order shelf sets:
This starter bay comes with 1 x 665mm wide x 570mm deep base shelf. To order more shelves, simply select from the list below. We will include the extra Shelf Brackets & EPOS Ticket Rails. We recommend 5 shelves, but you could add more.
Shelf sizes available:
- 665mm wide x 300mm deep
- 665mm wide x 370mm deep
- 665mm wide x 470mm deep
- 665mm wide x 570mm deep
Prices are dependent on product criteria & location. Please call us on 01279 870333 or use our Live Chat facility at the bottom right-hand side of this page. If you would prefer us to contact you, please fill in the form below.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: