Cream Retail Gondola Shelving With 1000mm x 470mm Base Shelves
- All palletised deliveries, including Slatwall panels, Slatted Gondolas, Racking, Gridwall Panels, Display Units, Shop Counters, Retail Cabinets, Retail Furniture, Card Units, large bulky items and glass, will require TWO people for off-loading.
- The delivery driver is not our employee and is only insured to deliver the goods to the curb side. Goods will not be carried into your premises. This means that you will need to have people capable of lifting and carrying heavy goods.
- Please also remember that for transit, the pallets are strapped with metal or plastic strapping. You must have tools (pliers or wire cutters) that can cut through them.
- Please note that slatwall finishes are a natural product and there maybe colour variations.
- Our 1.2m x 1.2m slatwall boards have a half slot start which means that when one board is mounted on top of another, the butt joint is in the groove of the board and so cannot be seen. This option is normally more economical to deliver than our 2.4m x 1.2m boards. They are also simpler to collect and is easier to handle.
Create runs of retail shelving quickly with our modular shop shelving bays. This 1000mm wide Jura Cream Gondola Retail Shelving Bay measures 1.4m high & includes 2 x 470mm deep base shelves.
Our jura cream (RAL 9001) gondola display shelving units look amazing and can be added together to create a run of gondola shelving. Or you can add them to your existing shelving to make your products really stand out.
Once you have completed your shelving run, you must add a separate upright & base leg to the final bay or stand-alone unit. As this kit only comes with one upright & base leg!
Our quality gondola shop shelving is manufactured from solid steel with a durable powder coating finish that's easy to clean. Designed for all types of retail & commercial storage shelving applications, each shelf has a high weight load specifically for constant daily use.
The shop shelving pitch is a standard 50mm and the strong shelf brackets allow for 3 separate pitch angles of 0, 20 or 35 degrees. EPOS ticket rails are also included to allow you to prominently display product information.
This starter bay includes:
- 1 x Upright 1.4m
- 2 x Base Legs 470mm
- 2 x Base Shelves 470mm deep
- 4 x Shelf Brackets 470mm
- 6 x Jura Cream Back Panels
- 2 x Base Plinths
- 2 x Clear EPOS Ticket Rails 40mm high
- 1 x Top Cover
How to order more starter bays:
If you want to build a run of shelving bays, then simply select how many starter bays you require. Don't Forget! To complete a run, you must add a separate upright & base leg to the final bay or stand-alone unit!
How to order shelf sets:
This starter bay comes with 2 x 1000mm wide x 470mm deep base shelves. To order more shelves, simply select from the list below. We will include the extra Shelf Brackets & EPOS Ticket Rails. We recommend 3 shelves each side, but you could add more.
Shelf sizes available:
- 1000mm wide x 300mm deep
- 1000mm wide x 370mm deep
- 1000mm wide x 470mm deep
Prices are dependent on product criteria & location. Please call us on 01279 870333 or use our Live Chat facility at the bottom right-hand side of this page. If you would prefer us to contact you, please fill in the form below.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: