Fruit & Veg Display Stand
- Our 1.2m x 1.2m slatwall boards have a half slot start which means that when one board is mounted on top of another, the butt joint is in the groove of the board and so cannot be seen. This option is normally more economical to deliver than our 2.4m x 1.2m boards. They are also simpler to collect and is easier to handle.
- All palletised deliveries, including Slatwall panels, Slatted Gondolas, Racking, Gridwall Panels, Display Units, Shop Counters, Retail Cabinets, Retail Furniture, Card Units, large bulky items and glass, will require TWO people for off-loading.
- The delivery driver is not our employee and is only insured to deliver the goods to the curb side. Goods will not be carried into your premises. This means that you will need to have people capable of lifting and carrying heavy goods.
- Please also remember that for transit, the pallets are strapped with metal or plastic strapping. You must have tools (pliers or wire cutters) that can cut through them.
This Fruit & Veg Display Stand, is extremely functional and available in many different sizes.
This specially designed fruit and vegetable display unit, is ideal for maximising your fresh produce sales. Sloping shelves are suited to an array of different sized trays, crates, boxes and baskets. Perfect for shops, mini markets and market traders, this display unit is very robust.
Shelves can be adjusted every 50mm to accommodate different sized produce. A number of accessories are also available with this high quality and eye catching fruit & veg display shelving.
- Bay widths of 665mm, 800mm, 1000mm & 1250mm
- Heights of 1200mm to 3000mm
- Base depths of 470mm & 570mm
- Other colour options available
- Please call us on 01279 870333 for more information
Prices are dependant on product criteria & location. Please call us on 01279 870333 or use our Live Chat facility at the bottom right hand side of this page. If you would prefer us to contact you, please fill in the form below..
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: