Light Walnut Deluxe Slatwall Panels
- All palletised deliveries, including Slatwall panels, Slatted Gondolas, Gridwall Panels, Display Units, Shop Counters, Retail Cabinets, Retail Furniture, Card Units, large bulky items and glass, will require TWO persons for off-loading.
- The delivery driver is not our employee and is only insured to deliver the goods to the curb side. Goods will not be carried into your premises. This means that you will need to have people capable of lifting and carrying heavy goods.
- Please also remember that for transit, the pallets are strapped with metal or plastic strapping. You must have tools (pliers or wire cutters) that can cut through them.
Our Light Walnut Deluxe Slatwall Panels provide an eye catching focal point to your retail merchandising displays. The front face of these Deluxe Slatwall Panels have a superior melamine finish & are slotted on 100mm centres.
Commonly known as Slat Board Panels or Slatboard Panels, our Deluxe Light Walnut Slatwall Panels are 18mm thick and stocked in two sizes:
2.4m (8ft) high x 1.2m (4ft) wide (portrait) or alternatively 1.2m (4ft) high x 1.2m (4ft) wide. If required, we are able to produce the Slatwall Panels in a 1.2m (4ft) high x 2.4m (8ft) wide (landscape) format.
Our Slatwall Trims and Inserts add the finishing touches to Slatwall Panels. Slatwall Inserts strengthen the Slatwall and are available in a wide choice of colours. Slatwall Trims finish off the top and edges of the Slatwall, enabling a classic or contemporary effect to be achieved.
Our 1.2m x 1.2m boards are sold in pairs and have a half slot start. This means that when one board is mounted on top of another, the butt joint is in the groove of the board and so cannot be seen. This option is normally more economical to deliver than our 2.4m x 1.2m boards. They are also simpler to collect and easier to handle.
Light Walnut Slatboard prices per board:
- 1.2m x 1.2m Slatwall Boards from £16.25
- 2.4m x 1.2m Slatwall Boards from £32.50
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: